What Makes SOL XDR the Ultimate Continuous Monitoring Solution?
Enhancing your cybersecurity posture doesn’t have to mean blowing your budget on full-time employees and costly solutions. SOL XDR leverages state-of-the-art tools and human expertise to safeguard your systems.
SOL XDR proactively monitors your endpoints, networks, and cloud, 24/7/365. An in-house solution may leave gaps in monitoring overnight, during weekends and holidays, and while your employees are on vacation, but SOL XDR never stops searching for vulnerabilities, and we staff our U.S.-based Security Operations Center (SOC) 24 hours a day to monitor alerts.
Expert Cybersecurity Team
Our team of experts takes over complex, time-consuming cybersecurity tasks, freeing up your employees to do what they do best. Since our team focuses squarely on cybersecurity, we know exactly what to look for to spot incidents before they have time to develop into full-scale breaches.
SOL XDR assesses data across multiple layers to recognize attacks in their earliest stages. Its telemetry extends to endpoint, network, and cloud activity; firewall and other logs; NetFlow; and more. This broad visibility enables you to see the chain of events so you can map the path and assess the impact.
Threat actors constantly adjust their tactics to exploit newly discovered vulnerabilities, find workarounds for preventative measures, and make their way into your systems. Cybersafe continually reviews data from dozens of global threat intelligence sources to understand the real-time intricacies of the threat landscape and capitalize on that knowledge to better protect your infrastructure.
In many industries, staying in compliance with relevant laws and regulations is crucial to avoiding costly penalties. SOL XDR helps provide some of the best practices essential to achieving compliance and enhancing your security posture.
SOL XDR seamlessly integrates continuous monitoring with AWS, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, and G Suite. This streamlines operations, with visibility across systems.
The SOL XDR Process
The Unmatched Benefits of SOL XDR
- Low Startup Costs: You don’t need to make a huge upfront investment to start reducing your exposures today.
- No Additional Employees Needed: Hiring an in-house cybersecurity team can be expensive, especially if you want the round-the-clock surveillance necessary for comprehensive oversight. With SOL XDR, Cybersafe experts act as a part of your team, without the need for you to hire more employees.
- Instant Access to Advanced Knowledge & Skill: The experts at Cybersafe are committed to the craft of cybersecurity. We stay up-to-the-minute on the latest threats, hacker techniques, and industry best practices so that you can rest easy knowing your environment is in good hands.
- Utilization of State-of-the-Art Cybersecurity Technology: SOL XDR utilizes the latest and most advanced tools to detect and respond to threats.
- Elevated Security Posture: With new threats emerging daily, elevating your cybersecurity posture through SOL XDR can be the difference between continuing operations as normal and halting business to deal with a breach or ransomware attack.
- Close Monitoring of Advanced Threats: The Cybersafe team monitors advanced threats so that you don’t have to.
- Increased Compliance: Increasing compliance reduces the risk that you’ll leave your system exposed and potentially incur costly penalties.
- Managed Risk: Succeeding in business is all about managing risk. SOL XDR effectively manages your cybersecurity risks to help protect your business from unforeseen consequences.
At Cybersafe Solutions, we pride ourselves on delivering customer-centric services and solutions that provide the highest level of cybersecurity protection, detection, and response. As our premier solution, SOL XDR is carefully designed to provide the highest level of 24/7/365 monitoring of your endpoints, networks, and cloud to contain threats before they develop into costly breaches. Contact us today to discuss the best cybersecurity tools to safeguard your business from adversaries.