SOL Training | Putting Your Systems & Users to the Test
If you can’t see it, you can’t defend against it.™
Security awareness is an integral job function for the entire organization to avoid security risks.
An effective awareness training program coupled with simulated phishing educates and empowers your users to become human firewalls. Your users shift from being the weakest link in the security chain to frontline defenders.
As endpoints continue becoming an even more prevalent target, this leaves companies increasingly vulnerable to attack.
Arm your employees with the skills to protect your systems and data:
- Studies show security awareness training reduces phishing susceptibility by 75%.
- Random and realistic phishing exercises are effective and provide proven results.
- The human element is present in 82% of breaches, in which threat actors manipulate and exploit users through phishing, baiting, scareware, and other tactics.
- Whether you have 10 users or 10,000, Cybersafe has the right training program for your organization’s size and needs.
Security Awareness Training & Simulated Phishing Tests
SOL Training minimizes potential attacks by educating and testing your users on modern and evolving cyber risks.
Security Awareness Training & Simulated Phishing Tests Features & Offerings
- On-demand browser based training covering common threats and social engineering red flags
- Interactive training modules covering a wide range of topics
- Quarterly training campaigns and training reports including campaign summary and user completion activity
- Full library of real-world phishing templates
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven phishing campaigns
- “Anti-prairie dog” campaigns (random templates sent at random times)
- Monthly phishing tests and phishing reports that include User Action Summary, Failure Rate Over Time, User Action Report
- Security Hints & Tips Newsletters
Cybersafe Solutions SOL Training practices consists of a proven four-step process:
We establish a baseline to understand the phish-prone percentage of your users through a simulated phishing attack.
Our on-demand, interactive, and engaging web-based training covers the mechanisms of spam, phishing, and malware, and the dangers of social engineering.
We schedule monthly simulated phishing tests to improve and maintain employees' ability to effectively identify social-engineering attacks.
Our high-level executive reporting provides stats and graphs for both training and phishing. You'll gain insight, visibility of training effectiveness, and track compliance.
Cybersafe’s Automated Training Campaigns make compliance for all team members simple and easy. We'll follow up with them to make sure they complete their training.