Putting Your Systems & Users to the Test
Security Awareness Training & Simulated Phishing Tests
“If you can’t see it, you can’t defend against it.™"
Security awareness is an integral job function for the entire organization to avoid security risks.
An effective training program turns your users into defense assets.
Organizations need training from experts in cybersecurity in order to exercise best practices, work with caution, and keep security top of mind for their business.
Arm your employees with the skills needed to protect your systems and data:
- Studies show security awareness training reduces phishing susceptibility by 75%.
- Whether you have 10 users or 10,000, Cybersafe has a training program that will be the right fit for your size and needs.
- Random and realistic phishing exercises are effective and provide proven results for your organization.
Cybersecurity Education & Testing
Cybersafe Solutions Security Awareness Training minimizes potential attacks by educating and testing an entire user base on modern and evolving cyber risks.
Cybersafe Solutions Threat Training practices consists of a proven four-step process:
We establish a baseline to understand the phish-prone percentage of your users through a simulated phishing attack.
Our on-demand, interactive, and engaging web-based training covers the mechanisms of spam, phishing, and malware, and the dangers of social engineering.
We schedule one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly simulated phishing attacks to improve and maintain employees' ability to effectively identify social-engineering attacks.
Our enterprise-strength reporting shows stats and graphs for both training and phishing. You'll gain insight, visibility of training effectiveness, and track compliance.
Cybersafe helps your team defend against potential attacks.
Every day, hackers are coming up with new ways to penetrate your system.
The experts at Cybersafe provide the latest advancements and practices in security awareness training technology not just to react to ever-evolving cyber threats, but also to anticipate new threats and help your organization prevent them.
Cybersafe’s Automated Training Campaigns make compliance for all team members simple and easy. We'll follow up with them to make sure they complete their training.
In addition, your team will receive:
- Custom Landing Pages: Each phishing email template can have its own custom landing page, which allows for point-of-failure education and landing pages that specifically phish for sensitive data.
- Simulated Attachments: Your customized phishing templates can also include simulated attachments in the following formats: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PDF (also zipped versions of these files).
- Detailed Reporting: You can view reports for phishing campaigns as well as a general overview of your last five campaigns. Segment reports into one-time and recurring campaigns for more details.