According to “The Third Annual Study on the State of Endpoint Security Risk” by independent data security research firm Ponemon Institute, 68% of respondents state one or more endpoint attacks compromised their company’s IT infrastructure or data last year. Signature-based antivirus, DLP, and antimalware tools can help secure desktops, laptops, servers, mobile devices, IoT devices, and other endpoints. Unfortunately, increasingly advanced threats call for more robust solutions. That’s why the experts at Cybersafe Solutions developed SOL EDR to enhance visibility into your endpoints.
What Makes SOL EDR a Good Supplement to Other Protection & Detection Tools?
SOL EDR tracks all endpoint activity to provide comprehensive visibility with advanced forensics, thereby allowing you to identify gaps in your defenses, spot attacks, and trace their proliferation across other devices.
Zero Day Attack Protection
Thanks to our decades of experience, continuous recording, and advanced analytics, we recognize activity patterns associated with attacks quickly to contain the threat before it does serious damage, even if it exploits a newly discovered vulnerability.
In conjunction with an international network of security professionals, the Cybersafe team works to pinpoint emerging and evolving threats that could affect your industry.
Our customized containment service leverages information from SOL EDR’s continuous monitoring to eradicate the threat and stop it from spreading to other endpoints.
SOL EDR bans malicious file execution, effectively halting attack attempts in their early stages and preventing damage.
The SOL EDR Process
Alert & Containment
Response & Remediation
What Are SOL EDR's Features?
- Superior Visibility: If you can't see it, you can't defend against it. Cybersafe's SOL EDR platform creates visibility across your endpoints.
- Focused Resources: Your team members can spend their time on core business activities instead of monitoring and analyzing security threats.
- Expertise: Cybersafe Solutions' team of certified security analysts turn data into action, differentiating the real attacks from the noise. We monitor alerts 24/7/365 so that you don't have to.
- Threat Hunting: Cybersafe's SOL EDR goes beyond detection and response. We proactively hunt for signs of security weaknesses and risky behavior to raise your organization's overall security posture.
- Incident Response: All covered assets protected by SOL EDR include remote incident response support.
- Leading Intelligence: SOL EDR incorporates numerous threat intelligence sources, so we are on top of the latest threats before they can impact your business.
Cybersafe Solutions is a leading cybersecurity company based on Long Island, New York. We’ve created SOL EDR to focus squarely on endpoints, the most common target of threat actors. This unified, comprehensive platform protects your data by proactively monitoring endpoints and responding to cybersecurity events in real time. Contact us today to discuss how SOL EDR can help safeguard your computers and devices.